Datacenter Electrical Engineer
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Operation and maintenance of mission-critical facilities
· Hands-on work relating to decrease/increase of rack capacity
· New build and expansion projects
· Prepare and implement countermeasure for natural disasters, emergency response to high priority/critical incidents
· Experience with operating and maintaining data center facilities (short and long-term planning)
· Basic knowledge (equivalent to CDCS) of data center facilities
· Experience with change management, incident management, issue management, and troubleshooting after failure
· Experience writing documents such as standard operating procedures, methods of procedure, and emergency operating procedures
· Experience or basic understanding of maintenance windows and change management systems, as well as how to work following policies, processes, and procedures
· Vendor management experience
- Permanent employee.
- Working schedule: Day/Night shifts.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.