- Diverse work environment
- Good Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is an established e-commerce giant. They have experienced continued growth and expansion. As part of their expansion plan, they are currently seeking a strong Database engineer.The ideal candidate would have had experience with incident and problem management support.
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations anddelivery services conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership toensure resolution of user problems
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and usermanuals
- Exposure to manage the development/QA environment.
- Implement user/objects & access rights management best practices
- Analyze query plan to improve performance* Ensure database and service level objectives through proactive monitoring
- Engage backup and restore process
The Successful Applicant
- Working experience as a DBA
- Working experience in Unix platforms
- Working Visa and currently based in Japan
- Working experience in any cloud service provider like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn and find solutions to complex problems.
- Some working knowledge in relational/columnar databases (e.g. Postgres, Presto, Hive,BigQuery, etc)
- Some working experience in DWH Environment (Knowledge of ETL/DI/BI Reporting)
What's on Offer
- 6-8Million Yen Per Annum
- Experienced candidates would be considered for Senior Positions
- Fast hiring process
- Cafeteria Privileges
- WFH benefits