Data/ Storage Engineer - First Tier Service Provider
Fast track career
Our client is one of the leading global providers of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They provide integrated solutions for their clients including telecom networks, IT, smart devises and cloud services. They are dedicated to develop Japanese market and is looking for a high calibre candidate to join the network team to support their premium clients.
- Providing technical support for the maintenance stage, including storage improvements, trouble-shooting, quality control etc;
- Proposing technical changes based upon storage and virtual solutions performance and capacity data to ensure cost effective continued fulfillment of internal technology users' needs;
- Allocating/de-allocating SAN LUNs;
- Installing/updating firmware and security patching;
- Submitting tickets to vendor to troubleshoot problems;
- Providing backup and disaster recovery storage support.
- 2+ years of experience of network support, preferably in service providers;
- CCNA equivalent network knowledge;
- Knowledge in SAN, NAS, Cloud and Linux would be a good plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate to all levels of peers and customers.
- Fast track career progression in a multi-national company
- Above market standard salary and benefits
- Bilingual position in very unique and enjoyable work location