Data Migration Specialist - Global Auto Finance Firm
Excellent working environment!
Our client is financial institution and subsidiary of a major auto group, which provides Commercial and Retail financial services in Japan and abroad (car loans, leasing, etc.)
Founded in Europe, it is now a very popular car company in every country in the world.
As a data migration specialist your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Understand the data migration strategy
- Work with l project team, users and system vendor.
- Write complex MS SQL Queries when needed
- Understand XML & CI/CD pipeline tools
- Work with other teams and vendors to document the requirements for the design and development
- Finalized coding conventions, and explain to the users about them before finalizing
- Support the users both during planning phase and implementation of data migration
- Understand technical data conversion issues, resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Technical support for user in data migration (Planning, Dry run, Migration).
If you meet most of the following requirements, the you most likely are a good candidate for this role:
- Advanced skill for communication, documentation, and analytics.
- Japanese (N3 & above) & English is must.
- 3+ years in IT Design, Build , MS SQL Server (2014 or above)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using Jira
- Knowledge of CI/CD & C#.net would be an advantage.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the Auto Finance firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 9M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance and flexibility to work from home during the pandemic.