- Be part of a winning team
- Do work that matters on a global scale
More than being one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides first-rate services and values their employees. You are being invited to come and partner with sales and retail divisions to work with like minded professionals. In this grand organization, you will see your career soar.
- Understand the data migration strategy including master data prep, procedures, tools and templates from central Migration team.
- Work directly with Central project team, Users and system vendor.
- Consult with the users to fill in the template with the data (Master data and transaction data), and collecting/validating them if required
- Write Medium to complex MS SQL Queries
- Understand XML & CI/CD pipeline tools
- Attend the workshops and identify the data migration objects and data conversion requirements with central teams
- For the data conversion requirements, work with central team and implementation vender to document the requirements for the design and development
- Work with the central team to get the finalized coding conventions such as material groups, payment terms, etc, reflect the templates with them, and explain to the users about them to finalize them.
- Support the users in planning data migration dry run and data migration for go live
- Understand technical data conversion issues, resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Provide Technical support for user in data migration (Planning, Dry run, Migration)
- Facilitate the sign-off of deliverables with stakeholders.
- Manage data migration activities at local side and realize effective collaboration work with respective vendors.
- Align with central and regional functions to follow company quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree or further
- Advanced skill for communication, documentation, and analytics.
- Japanese (N3 & above) & English is must.
- 5+ years in corporate IT position
- 3+ years in IT Design, Build , MS SQL Server/
- 1+ years in Financial Services company/ wholesale/ retail company
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with MS SQL server 2014 or above
- Knowledge of CI/CD & C#.net would be an advantage.
- Finance domain working experience preferred.
- An opportunity to work with the best teams across the globe
- Exposure to the most cutting edge technologies in the industry
- A well deserved competitive salary package