¥5,800,000 - ¥6,200,000
Work for top tier Japanese multinational asset management company
No Overtime, competitive salary and work from home during Covid
About Our Client
- The client is a top tier Japanese asset management company with a nice blend of Gaishi and Nikkei company culture thanks to the diversity of their employees and overseas operations.
- The company is located in one of Tokyo's best office building and now during Covid-19 everyone can choose to work from home.
- Manage incoming data files, monitor different daily ETL batch processes, and respond to issues.
- Ensure data quality and consistency by investigating and fixing data anomalies.
- Monitor events which can impact different master data and execute the changes as required.
- Process data using analytics tool automation (BarraOne, Factset) or internally developed programs, and deliver data or reports to business users.
- Analyze change requests and execute as required, including source code maintenance (mainly VBScript and MS SQL Server).
- Provide assistance, as requested, in different data-related projects the team is running.
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge about database, and experience in data management (with more than 3 years)
- Experience with MS Windows, MS Excel and programming knowledge
- Experience in finance or asset management industry (preferably with more than 3 years)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Fluency in Japanese
- Proficiency in English will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Nice working enviornment