Data Manager - Specialist
Fun, international work environment.
Chance to work on projects with internal and external experts.
Our client is a leading American food service brand that is growing on a global scale, with more than 350 stores in Japan alone. With a promising marketing strategy and wide ranged fan base, they continue to grow rapidly across borders.
- Responsible for managing the master data lifecycle.
- Will collaborate with subject matter experts to effectively intergrade the data management process.
- Communicate with upper management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in database administration for MSSQL.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Has experience similar to Oracle DBA certification.
-Salary up to 11M yen
-International work environment.