Responsible for data management for Tokyo office
User facing role. International working environment
One of the leading international financial firms.
Join a dynamic team responsible for data management to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Data monitoring, analysis and control.
- Create financial data based on requirements
- Project management and coordination with various departments for systems implementation and integration projects.
- Understanding of financial products and concepts.
- Technical skills: SQL, VBA basic programming.
- Detailed oriented and well organised.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Be rewarded with highly competitive remuneration package.
- International and dynamic work environment.