Data management engineer
Salary up to 8M
International team of high-skilled professionals
About Our Client
Our Client has being leading the securities market in the country for a long time, providing a wide range of services to its clients and constantly developing its reputation and expertise through the years.
- Maintain the network share folder environment
- Permission users/groups to network shares
- Troubleshoot access permissions as required/requested
- Perform data migrations, both project and ad-hoc as requested
- Create, populate, delete network shares as requested
- Work to ensure the NTFS environment meets all defined requirements regarding security and compliance
- Work closely with businesses and other IT teams cross-region
The Successful Applicant
- Experience supporting an enterprise environment in a helpdesk/desktop support role
- Experience with Microsoft - Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft NTFS File Systems and Access Control
- Basic knowledge of Storage platforms and replication technologies
- Experience with DFS management.
- Knowledge of Audit, Compliance and Security controls.
- Good written communication skills
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join a highly dynamic, international team in a multinational company, working with high skilled professionals in a fast-paced, high challenging environment. Salary up to 8 million, possibility to start immediately.