Data Center Support
Rewarding long-term contract opportunity
Great opportunity in Kobe area
About Our Client
This company is a global IT Solutions provider based in Tokyo, with both foreign and domestic customers throughout Japan.
Responsibilities will include:
* Power capacity management, air conditioning management, layout adjustment and rack placement
* Physical work such as visual confirmation of equipment and shutdown, equipment installation, removal
* Vendor coordination, vendor escort at the time of failure.
- Regarding space and power supply, air conditioning, cabling, installation and removal, recycling and access list
* Create and maintain data center metrics.
- Securing general hygiene, security and security of data center.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal profile will include:
* Strong knowledge of Windows & VMWare
* Knowledge or experience using server air conditioning and power supply systems
* (Optional): English language skill is highly preferred
What's on Offer
This position is contract-based, but is planned for long-term renewal.
Benefits will include all standard full-time benefits, such as paid leave, overtime, insurance, etc.