Data Center Manager - Tokyo or Osaka - up to 12000000 JPY
International IT company leader in its field
Technical position, develop your skills within a strong team!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for a Data Center Manager position, based in Tokyo or Osaka. You have experience managing teams of high performers and a real passion for technology? You are able to communicate both in English and Japanese daily? Apply now!
In this Data Center Manager position, located in Tokyo or Osaka, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians
- Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
- Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
- Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
- Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services
- 2+ years building technical teams
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product