Data Center Logistics - Tokyo - up to 12000000JPY
International IT company leader in its field
Technical position, develop your skills within a strong team!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for a Data Center Logistics Manager position, based in Tokyo area. You have at least 2 years of experience in logistics or manufacturing, and a Bachelor's degree in one of those areas? You are able to communicate both in English and Japanese daily? Apply now!
In this Data Center Logistics Manager position, located in Tokyo area, you will have the following responsibilities:
- sketch a team-level vision for the future and translate that vision into an executable plan
- work extensively with infrastructure teams, supply chain team, safety team, security team, finance team and customers to help grow the business
- provide technical guidance, professional advice and developmental training on operational design and execution
- lead process improvement initiatives within a team
- clearly communicate and explain end-to-end logistics (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps) and recommendations to management
- hire and develop logistics specialists to support long-term growth
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Manufacturing, Math… and 2 years minimum of relevant management experience in logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, or related field
- Alternatively, over 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience managing a team of two people or more
- Business level Japanese and English mandatory
- Knowledge of Optimal Inventory Management systems
Preferable but not mandatory:
- Experience with statistical analysis tools
- Knowledge in Process Improvement Method (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Production System, etc...)