Data Center Facilities Manager - Tokyo - up to 12M
International IT company leader in its field
Manager level position within an amazing working culture!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for a Facilities Manager position, based in Tokyo, to take care of the infrastructure of its data centers. You have experience in facility engineering for mission-critical facilities (data centers, hospitals, government buildings, industries,...)? Apply now and let's have a chat about it!
In this Facility Engineer position, located in Tokyo, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Operating, maintaining, and managing mission-critical facilities including vendor management
- Hands-on work and supervision relating to decrease/increase of rack capacity
- New build and expansion projects
- Prepare and implement countermeasure for natural disasters, emergency response to high priority/critical incidents
- Interview, hire candidates, develop and manage strong team
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- experience with designing, building, commissioning, operating and maintaining data center facilities
- people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience
- experience in managing and operating multiple data center sites
- English proficiency (verbal and written) - TOEIC 800+ or equivalent
Preferable but not mandatory:
- Qualified Energy Manager certification
- Type II chief electrical engineer certification