Data Center Construction Project Manager - Tokyo & Osaka
Human sized company, great teamwork and projects for big clients
High level of responsibilities, big projects
Our client, an investment company specialised in providing technical solutions to big IT corporations in construction of their Data Centers, is looking for its next Data Center Construction Project Manager, to handle end to end delivery of major projects in Japan. You have at least 2 years of experience in construction project management or electrical design, with a good sense of teamwork and the will to work for the digital field? Apply Now!
As a Data Center Construction Project Manager located in Tokyo, you will handle projects from the beginning to the end: from project initiation and definition through to handover and continuous improvement. The following responsibilities are included in the role:
- Innovate and develop construction delivery strategies,
- Develop and execute project management plans,
- Manage scope, schedule, cost and quality of data centre projects,
- Manage localisation of established data centre standards,
- Management and administration of supply, construction and design contracts,
- Detailed cost plan preparation, cost management and forecasting.
Frequent travelling between Tokyo and Osaka.
To be a successful applicant, you will need the following:
- 2 years' experience minimum in project management of technically complex projects, in Data Center or Computer Center
- Electrical and/or mechanical engineering background in design or construction project management
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other related degree
- Ability to understand and interpret design drawings, construction drawings, specifications, design and construction contracts, project schedules, and detailed budgets and estimate summaries
- Fluency in Japanese and English (communication with internal stakeholders and external clients and companies)
- Teamwork spirit, communication skills, general positive attitude, problem-solving oriented.