Data Analyst - Global Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Position in Kansai
Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company with a long history of operation. With their global knowledge and advanced technologies, they have been continuously producing innovative products that have been highly recognized around the world. They have put a great investment on the Japan operation, and their business is expected to grow even further both locally and internationally.
While understanding the global process, acting as the IT and business expert for data analysis.
- Translating medical and managerial business demands into data queries and IT requirements
- Understanding regulations in the industry
- Project and service management
- Audit support for the use of data from internal and external sources, reporting tools, medical dictionaries, etc.
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), service development, improvement, implementation, maintenance, etc.
- Experience with databases, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Good understanding of IT operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese. Japanese is a plus.
- Salary of 13M yen
- Position in Kansai