Data Analyst - Up to 11M
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
The Data Analyst role will be responsible for supporting the scoping, planning, and execution of Customer Service initiatives and should be adept and experienced at leveraging data analysis techniques for identifying and removing customer pain points in order to drive improvements to the overall Customer Experience.
You should be an extremely data-driven, results oriented professional with strong analytical and communication skills. You will lead various types of analysis of data, including Voice of Customers (VOC) and Customer Service (CS) operational performance metrics to drive improvements and make recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. You will also directly be taking the lead in leveraging analyzed data for proactively influencing change within our operational processes. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, and an analytically driven team player with excellent attention to detail and a keen business sense who is passionate about excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
1. Experience with business/statistical analysis within a fast paced metrics driven environment.
2. Ability to manage and communicate across a broad cross section of management, stakeholders, and functions.
3. Ability to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic and data analysis.
4. Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture.
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving.
7. Self-starter; do not wait for instructions and always proactively find ways to tackle problems.
8. Proven communication skills (written and verbal). Native fluency in Japanese and strong English communication skill is required.
9. Strong ability with excel and statistical analysis tools required.
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 11 million yen (depending on skill and experience)
Career path of moving into management, project management, or other departments within the company.
Company stock grants