Cyber Technologist at AI Cyber-Security Leader (Pre-IPO)
Only AI based Cyber Security Global Leader
Competitive Salary / Startup Environment / Startup and young Company
Our Client is the world's leading machine learning company for cyber security, having developed AI algorithms that mimic the human immune system to defend enterprise networks of all types and sizes. In Japan our Client has office in central Tokyo and Osaka and about 40 employees.
* Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and the Darktrace global team
(from support to senior management).
* Accountable for end to end Proof of Value engagement.
* Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to a variety of audiences from
technical audience to C level executives.
* Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and
integration decisions during post-sales implementation stage.
* Knowledgeable in protocols such TCP/IP; UDP; HTTP; HTTPS; SMB; LDAP; Kerberos; SSH;
RDP; and any other prominent internal protocols.
* Experience in using network protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark.
* Practical experience with network security devices/systems, e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM
is desirable but not essential.
* Penetration testing.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.