Cyber-Security VA/PT Consultant at MSS Global Leader
Global Company / Competitive Salary / International Work Culture
Global Leader in Managed Security Services
Our Client is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. Company helps organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers' polls, Company is one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior.
- Conduct exploitation testing using off-the-shelf or self-developed exploitation tools and document findings for client remediation.
- Produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to clients in the form of a professional security assessment report.
- Conduct client conference calls to include, but not limited to project kick-off calls, notification of high/critical findings during the testing process, and close out calls to review test findings, evidence, process steps to reproduce, and remediation recommendations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with security testing (Vulnerability Assessments, Web Application Testing, Network Penetration Testing, and/or Red Team).
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with at least one of the following: Burp Suite Pro, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Responder, Tenable (Nessus), AppScan, WebInspect, Powershell Empire.
- Fluent in Japanese.
- Permanent employee.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.