Cyber-Security Technical Support
Global Leader in Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
Our Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Europe and Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. In the last few months our Client has gone towards a transformation of their business and technology, moving from being a classical legacy backup company to be a multi-platform Cloud/Security/Backup company. In Japan the company has about 40 employees in their Tokyo office. They have started business in Japan over 10 years ago and growing double digits every year.
- Provide technical for corporate users and service providers, find and explain detailed technical aspects/solutions / workarounds to Customers and partners (resellers) via email, phone, remote tools.
- Troubleshooting and finding efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Be the person responsible for resolving Customers' technical incidents using your own experience and extensive cooperation with Engineering department.
- Submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management).
- At least 3 years of past experience in IT Security area (security audits or forensics experience is a plus).
- Experience in working in Technical support or other Customer focused businesses, preferable in Exper Support Engineer position.
- Advanced Japanese (oral and written skills close to that of native speaker).
- Good spoken and written English.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.