Cyber Security Specialist - Technical Security Assurance
Hands-on Position in Cybersecurity
Global Insurance Company with a diverse environment
About Our Client
The company is a worldwide leader in the areas of insurance and asset management. The company provides various products and services through different sales channels to meet the diversified customersf needs, while focusing on CR activities such as risk edification in order to be socially responsible and to contribute to sustainable development of the country and regions.
The main businesses in Japan are related to financial protection, such as insurance, asset management and assistance. They provide products and services that protect customers from risks.
- Execute Security improvement projects from a point of business
- Design and implement tools and processes for Information Security.
- Monitor and report on delivery of Information Security requirements.
- Support Vulnerability, Cyber Resiliency and Security Incident Management
- Support the development, maintenance and update of the Information Security Architecture (including Cloud platforms)
Conduct Business Risk Analysis and initiate risk reduction projects or Security Improvement projects.
Support operations of cloud native security services (e.g. AWS)
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of Security experience
- Experienced in Development, maintenance and update of the Information Security Architecture
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or N1 level) and English skill is required
- CISSP, CISM, RISS or any equivalent security certificate is a plus.
- CCSPEAAWS security related certificates is a plus
What's on Offer
What Makes this Role Attractive?
-Global Insurance Company
- Work Hands-on in Cybersecurity
-Great Salary Package