Cyber Security Lead (Applicant must be in Japan)
Be part of a leading global team
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organisation's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognised for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Work across different firewalls/IPS/IDS (Cisco/Palo Alto/Checkpoint/Fortigate)
- Use different Load balancers(Citrix Netscaler/A10/F5)
- Work on different remote access VPN (Pulse Secure/Cisco any connect)
Required skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience and good understandings on different firewalls/IPS/IDS (Cisco/Palo Alto/Checkpoint/Fortigate)
- Hands-on experience and good understandings on different Load balancers(Citrix Netscaler/A10/F5)
- Understanding of SIEM-SPLUNK solution.
- Hands-on experience and good understandings on different remote access VPN (Pulse Secure/Cisco any connect)
- Knowledge of NAC solutions Cisco ISE and Cisco ACS
- Understanding of Web Proxy mostly McAfee, Bluecoat, Websense, Symantec, Zscalar.
- Understanding of EOP and Symantec Bright mail
- Knowledge of Antivirus mostly Symantec Endpoint Protection, Microsoft Defender, ePO and Cisco AMP.
- Knowledge and understandings on MFA/VAPT/PIM solutions.
- Should be aware of JSOX Compliance audit and other requirements from Compliance standpoint.
- Business level proficiency in Japanese and English languages
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses
- Opportunities to collaborate with global teams
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work from home