Cyber-Security Forensics Consultant
Global Telecom Carrier (Network & Security)
Work/Life Balance | Great Work Culture
Our Client is the only carrier that has been named "Leader" by Gartner in their quadrant for Managed Security Services. Their security team publishes Data Breach Investigations Report and in 2019 we released the 12th edition since its launch in 2008, and the most extensive to date, with 73 contributors and an analysis of 41,686 security incidents including 2,013 confirmed breaches.
* Commands expert experience in Information Security consulting and has served medium/large enterprises for security consulting services successfully
* Has good hands-on knowledge of Incident Response and Digital Forensics fundamentals
* Possesses experience on supporting pre-sales work along with sales team while working on proposal development and effort estimations for new opportunities
* Fluent Japanese and/or fluent level English.
* B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA Degree preferred with 6+ years of Information Security consulting experience (at least 3-5 years of this experience should be in the Investigative Response/Digital Forensics field doing hands-on work)
* Ability to coach, mentor and train others within Verizon and have the ability to educate the customer on the benefits of a proposed solution
* Either of CISSP/CISM/CISA certification is desirable
* CHFI/GCFA/GCIH/EnCE certification is highly desirable
-Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)-overtime upon discretionary scheme.
-Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
-Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.