Customer Support team leader / Supervisor @ eCommerce company
International environment where you can use your English language skills
Great work life balance with a lot of flexibility
Our client is a multinational e-commerce company. Worldwide they have more than 10 000 employees. In Japan they have a unique way of working, cross-border selling.
The current team is very productive and they know what they're doing. Therefore, the main focus is to find a real team leader to guide the current team.
- You are responsible for the team's operation and you lead them to achieve targets
- You develop an operation plan and executive this plan
- You deploy policies, products or process changes to ensure teammates are well prepared
- You coach each team member with a tailor-made approach to help them with their career plans
- Improve Customer satisfaction through the development of your team members
- Improve Employee satisfaction
- Develop New Hire through training and coaching
- You have a few years management experience in customer service operations
- You are fluent in Japanese and English
- You are positive, have empathy and are willing to share with others
- contact center or e-commerce experience is a plus
You are able to work in a casual environment. They are a known company worldwide that focuses and employees satisfaction.