- Very low OT, great work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing industry
My client is a global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. My client reimagines and reinvents the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to millions of people around the world through our network of trained doctors.
1. Providing professional support to current and potential clinician customers in Japan.
2. Handling requests from customers to proceed the treatments in a timely manner.
3. Troubleshooting various issues/complaints to secure high quality offering of products and services
4. Making an announcement related to various issues/incidents related to products to all customers
- Good communication skills
- English reading skills
- logical, good at finding information fast and eager to learn new areas
- Telephone or face-to-face Customer Service experience
- [Location] Shinagawa/ Tokyo
- [Hours] Monday to Friday // 9:00-17:45 // no overtime
- [Salary] Up to 5.5M JPY