Customer Support Analyst - cryptocurrency platform [6.5M]
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥5,000,000 - ¥6,500,000
Be one of the first members in Japan
You can have a great career path
About Our Client
World leading cryptocurrency platform who is entering the Japanese market.
- Responsible for providing support for the Account Operations program and supporting customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical and empathetic manner.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams, Trust, Identity and Fraud.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and dashboards to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Maintain an investigative mindset to help address critical customer issues while building operational processes to develop and maintain our program at scale
The Successful Applicant
- You have 4 years experience in Customer Support
- Having experience in Financial Service, technology is an advantage
- You have a native level of Japanese and fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 6.5M
- Free gym membership
- Extra budget for developing career (extra qualifications, etc)
- Free leave
- remote work