- Great opportunity to build professional network in education sector in Japan
- Chance to join progressive, international, and diverse culture
About Our Client
- Our client is world's leading provider of online, face-to-face language and intercultural training, with more than 1,000 language trainers working with 25,0000 learners a year at more than 2,000 clients.
- They have digitally transformed the entire learning management process for program managers in HR, including global deployment, learner assessment, on boarding, automation, and real-time reporting
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Highly customer-focuses attitude
The Successful Applicant
- Self-starter able to work independently and able to work remotely
- "Hunter" sales minded individuals
- Must be located in Japan - preferably within Tokyo
What's on Offer
- Great compensation, incentive schemed, and additional benefits
- Flexibility to be able to work from home with a flex schedule