Customer Success Manager
1200万円 - 1600万円
Our client is a global business intelligence and analytics software provider.
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the up-most value of our product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
- Minimum 7-8 years of account management and/or CSM experience supporting Fortune 500 companies (experience working with SaaS/Cloud accounts is an advantage)
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with a focus on customer delight.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- English fluency both verbal and written.
- Business Intelligence experience is a plus.
- Fast promotion chances
- Attractive compensation
- Work closely with HQ