Customer Success Manager
A fast growing company
Great work and life balance
Our client is a publicly held, global technology company, that first invented webchat over 20 years ago. Now they pride on transforming how people communicate with brands through conversational commerce and AI software.
- Consult to your clients: Identifying opportunities where business problems and strategic objectives can be met capabilities and successfully embed the LivePerson solution into customer operations
- Deliver best practice: continuously optimise operations for our clients, developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned, to deliver client outcomes.
- Drive value: Coordinate relevant performance review data at regular and agreed review points. Interpret that data to determine customer performance and support recommendations to increase the business benefits.
- Create strategic account plans: Collaborate with the Client Partner & Customer to establish a Strategic Account Plan consistent with the customer's needs.
- Manage relationships: Maintain key relationships within your accounts and convert these relationships and conversations into significant mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You want to be at the forefront of technology advancements and innovation
- You love data and use it to derive and support decisions
- You understand business and have a consultative approach to solving business problems
- You understand customer experience and have experience in digital
- You know the technology landscape of Enterprise organisations and how systems fit together to deliver business outcomes
- A competitive salary
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- A collaborative high-energy environment