Customer Success Manager @ Global Software Startup
One of the fastest growing IT Software companies in the world!
Startup | International Environment | Great salary package
Our Client is an American software company, one of the fastest growing IT Software companies in the world and among the 10 most influential and innovative brands. They are Headquartered in Los Angeles and having offices world-wide. Liferay Tokyo is their Asia Pacific support headquarters for their Australia and New Zealand market. In Japan our Client has about 30 people in their office in Shibuya-ku.
* Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of their subscription to ensure their success ;
* Enable partners in conjunction with Product Readiness for Demos regarding sharing value proposition, assist their sales as Company's technical expertise. Also, some tasks may collaborate with the support team since customer / partner inquiries are a gray zone in some situations;
* Conduct discovery sessions with other functions such as UX designers and Consulting members for developing areas;
* Ensure customers are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals;
* Work closely with customers and partners to ensure they are satisfied with Company's services and improve areas of dissatisfaction, to increase customer retention and loyalty;
* Identify and implement strategic opportunities to constantly improve customer experience;
* Develop scalable best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to optimize product and service delivery.
* Expert problem-solving skills and a very strong motivation to help customers
* Comfortable with the explanatory process and critical thinking
* Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
* Operational mindset, customer-centric, innovative thinker with a passion for problem-solving
* Tenacious, with ability to manage through difficult situations with resource constraints and designing processes that scale
* Thrives in a complex environment where cross-functional collaboration is essential to accomplishing goals and objectives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
* An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others and lead through influence
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization candidly
* Comfortable with International atmosphere and putting effort into improving communication skills in English
* Technical and business experience in Customer Success, SaaS operations - especially growing organizations with minimal structure
* Experience with project portfolio management
* 2-4 years Proven experience in technical pre-sales in the internet web site development, portal, web content management, social collaboration, or related industries.
* Business English
* Prior experience with Liferay or other portal and DXP solutions
* Proven ability to deliver attractive, properly branded, solution-based product demonstrations that delight customers and prospects
* Experience with any containerization or cloud services - Docker, Kubernetes, Core OS, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, AWS ECS, Azure
* Strong Experience with enterprise security and identity management systems;
* Strong experience with content management systems (CMS)
* Experience with Elasticsearch, Solr, other search integration
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.