Customer Services Manager at Software Startup
Fast growing startup in niche software industry
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This Client is a software company with a solution that is focused on the after-sales process for the service and maintenance industry with many manufacturing companies as clients. Their two main products are specialized to make inventory management more predictable and easier to manage. They currently have around 15 employees in Tokyo and are looking for a Manager for their Customer Services team.
- Managing the current customer service team in Japan to provide excellent customer care.
- Collaborate with the professional services team to build analyst services.
- Supervise the proper technical functioning of the company's applications in the customer production installation.
- Cooperate with R&D team to suggest improvements to the system, report any bugs and share feedback from customers.
- Solve technical cases reported to the support team directly when needed.
- Train new team members or customers on the products and services of the company.
- Experience working in the software industry, preferably 5+ years. Global client experience for software support environment appreciated.
- Excellent relational database skills and SQL experience (preferably Oracle and/or PostgreSQL).
- Practical knowledge of XML and related technologies appreciated (XPath, XSLT, etc.).
- Practical experience with Windows and Linux operation systems, information retrieval and log files analysis appreciated.
- Experience with data transfer protocols (FTP/sFTP), version control systems (CVS, git) or WebSphere MQ would be a plus.
- Skills in leadership and presentation, as well as people management skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to effectively help customers through any problems.
- Native level Japanese and advanced level English required for fluent local and overseas communication.
- Fast growing startup with great niche software product
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Start-up environment with collaborative and international mindset
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities