Customer Service Watchmaker - Swiss Manufacturer luxury watches
Work for a famous Watch brand
Be the main point of contact for customers and clients
Our client is a famous Luxury Swiss Watch Manufacturer.
- Handle customers who come to our boutique for repair when necessary.
- Handle technical complaints from our customers over the phone when necessary.
- Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic, Chronograph and movement with Complication) and improve the level of quality as a team.
- Handle maintenance services/diagnosis/polishing (when necessary).
- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by Management.
- Must have the skills necessary to the service for all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complication.
- Support our retail and wholesale staff providing daily simple technical tasks (i.e. Exchange of straps, Bracelet size adjustment, Quick battery changes etc.).
- Contribution to the development of for retail staff to improve their knowledge of the high-end watch as well as execution of the program when necessary.
- You have experience in luxury brands
- WOSTEP Certification or equivalent job experiences.
- You have Customer service experience
- You have a fluent level of Japanese and a good level English
- Result -oriented, ability to work under pressure with good time-management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to meet tight deadline
- Flexible and collaborative personality with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks
You will receive a competitive salary with a lot of trainings to become a watch expert.