Customer Service Supervisor, Order Management
Growth-driven Consumer Goods company
Flexible working schedule, excellent compensation package
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest manufacturers of consumer goods products related to health and well-being. My client is #2 in market share in Japan in this particular space, and partners with the world's largest retailer for one of its product lines.
- Handle staffing, hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Contribute high performing organization on company vision, mission and value, using performance review process
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lead to customer service project for new ERP implementation as Subject Matter Expert, test and validate the order to cash process related system functionalities
The Successful Applicant
- ERP order management experience
- people management experience
- business communication in English and Japanese
- Customer Service Call Center experience
What's on Offer
- Career growth within the department and organization
- stable employment with a company which experiences strong results
- further responsibilities and achievements to add your experience and career