Customer service supervisor [7M] - world leader manufacturing
Be part of a world leader in sustainable solutions
Manage and direct the activities of Customer service team
Our client is an American world leader in manufacturing of sustainable solutions.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsible for planning, assigning, and directing work
- Participate and coordinate during the process of interviewing, hiring, and training employees Evaluate direct reports performance; rewarding and disciplining as necessary
- Address complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Monitor calls to observe employee's demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies
- Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of existing processes and making recommendations that would have a material impact on efficiencies and quality
- Study and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of department
- Generate and analyze reports to manage order intake and workflow of customer service representatives.
Customer Service Representative Duties
- Provide efficient and quality answer to every kind of inquiry using system and working with cross-function.
- Issue quotation based on proper pricing strategy applied to local business.
- Validate the customer order key information: price/customer/qty/delivery address/CRD to have proper order creation in System.
- Support to apply for master data set up in system, not limited to material code, customer code.
- Send the order confirmation to customer and sales, update any supply changes as well.
- Coordinate with sales, finance and other function to release constrains or block of order fulfilment in timely manner.
- Review customer complaints and issue returned goods numbers or credits as required and initiate customer complaints received.
- Major participator to arrange backlog review, order intake summary, order status review.
- Perform a lead role in maintaining customer satisfaction and relations.
- Train the team to use SAP
- Improve efficiency
- You have 5+ years experience as Customer service and 1+ year experience as team leader
- You have a native level of Japanese and fluent level of English
- SAP knowledge is a must
You will receive a salary up to 7M JPY.