Customer Service Representative - Luxury Brand - Fukagawa
Our client is one of the most famous luxury brands in the world
You'll be able to work in an international company
This is one of the world's most famous luxury brands.
Recognised for being the leader in their class for customer experience, their focus is on innovation and the community. They are one team of people with the same mission - to be one of the world's great service companies.
Providing great customer service is about being able to pick up on the small details that help you understand people and their needs. In return, you'll be rewarded with a career where you're listened to, and given every opportunity to progress.
In this role you will:
- Build sustainable relationships with customers through open and interactive communication at every opportunity.
- Managing inbound calls and emails from a variety of customers whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Assist customers who purchased the products with general enquiries and support customers.
- Going above and beyond expectations to resolve any emerging issues that customers may face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Managing a large amount of incoming calls calmly and proactively.
- Keep a record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start developing yourself as a professional, allowing you to constantly learn and develop skills that you can use throughout your career. Support and training is fully provided, but your outgoing, friendly personality is something you need to bring along yourself.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build a rapport with others around you.
- You have a fluent level of Japanese and a good level of English
- An ability to multitask and stay organised by prioritising and managing your time effectively.
- A flexible attitude and being able to take on feedback to progress and develop your skills.
- A passion for people; a willingness to support and help others.
- A competitive rate and salary with benefits.
- Full time hours;
- Permanent contract;
- Monday - Friday.