Customer Service Representative for the Japanese market
International and Multi-cultural Company
Customer Service where you can use your languages
Our client, an international company located in Tokyo, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for the Japanese market to strengthen their Back Office team.
As Customer Service Representative for the Japanese market you are responsible for following tasks:
- First contact with customers about their service and products
- Receiving orders and order entry
- Administration and follow-up of the orders
- Keeping client up-to-date of the process
- Handling complaints
- You will be in touch with your customer and with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Logistics.
- You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- You have a first experience in Customer Service
- You speak fluent Japanese and English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You have good communication skills
- You have a client and solution oriented mindset
- You are a result oriented teamplayer
- An international and multi-cultural environment with lots of opportunities
- Modern working space
- Motivated and dynamic colleagues
- Varied position as Customer Service Representative
- Competitive salary package