Customer service with order management - innovative company
You will have a very diverse job description within an international company
IT identification company
Our client is a French market leader in Augmented Identity, digital security, ...
- Manage all customer contacts relating to the business operations.
- Create and maintain customer SLA contracts.
- Manage order expectations, customer order status and complaint management.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and escalate, where appropriate.
- Coordinate and report all quality incident through Customer Complaint System
- Manage EOM processing and invoicing
- Utilize various internal systems to process customer actions (change requests / artwork originations / none-complaint reports).
- Ensure that all order entries, invoices, dispatch specifications are entered and processed in an accurate and timely fashion. End to end order management including receipt of PO, order entries, dispatch specifications to factory and tracking through receipt at partners' service centres.
- Ensure pipeline accuracy by providing sales teams with regular customer feedback and weekly revenue reports.
- Communicate customer requirements internally, chasing progress with all departments (Manufacturing, Service Center, Sales, Technical Support...)
- Develop specialised knowledge of ERP systems to process orders.
- Invoicing based on the incoterm agreed with the customer (align with Finance)
- Submit Sales Report determined by business needs.
- Gain an understanding of and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a matrix organisation supporting different time zones.
- Strong and tactful communications.
- Demonstrate strong detail oriented skills, service-oriented, self motivated, and a team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Good logistics knowledge.
- Maintain a professional demeanour when interacting with Management, employees and external parties.
- Consistently exercise discretion in handling interactions, and in directing internal and external customers to the appropriate party for resolving problems or complex issues.
- Multi-task and produce accurate documents and reports.
- Process oriented and good understanding of Customer Support and processing skills related to orders management and delivery.
- Good command of Microsoft tools/applications.
- Fluent in Business English; written and oral communications.
You will receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary.