Customer Service Manager in Yokohama - Retail (up to 7M)
¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
Work for a multinational brand!
bilingual role (Japanese and English)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing sports industry.
- Set targets and work plans for yourself and your team to ensure that we continue to deliver happiness to our B2B and B2C customers in Japan
- Manage the day to day business together with your team by creating a synergetic work structure for every day challenges - including processes, external communication or IT infrastructure
- Translate the company strategy into day to day operations for Business 2 Consumer customer service
- Close collaboration with other functions, both globally (e.g. Ecommerce, customer experience) and in Japan (e.g., Sales, Finance) to identify targeted solutions for steadily occurring problems within customer interaction processes
- Grow the customer service team by identifying opportunities to take the teamwork to the next level as well as considering individual needs of team members
The Successful Applicant
- Several years of experience as a team leader in a customer-oriented position
- Experience in working on future oriented cross-functional projects.
- You are a communication professional and at ease with speaking in English and Japanese
- Knowledge with CRM tools & Excel
What's on Offer
- Working hours: 9:00-18:00
- Fun working environment
- Achievement bonus
- Complete social insurance and transportation expenses
- Paid holidays