Customer Service Manager for Medical Devices
Re-establish an existing team under your leadership!
Excellent company growth in the Japanese market
My client is a medical device company that has seen a 15% increase in business in the Japan market over the last 5 years, and expect that growth to continue growing. Their man focus is tools and devices related to surgery.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, distributors and Sales reps by phone and email
(Price, catalog, regulatory, product shipping status, etc.)
- Take and handle orders from customers & Sales reps (Tel / Fax / Email).
- Enter orders into ERP (SAP) system, and adjust/organize details with logistic team at warehouse.
- Place orders to replenish stock for long term consignments.
- Strong ERP knowledge
- Customer Service management experience
- Ideally experience with SOP
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- multinational organization with opportunities on a global scale
- A chance to help grow an established team