Customer Service Manager for a luxury company
You will be responsible to manage a team
You will work in one of the biggest luxury brands worldwide
Our client is one of the biggest luxury companies over the world.
- Manage the Customer relations team (about 7 employees): staff development and management, priority management, organization, vacation schedule, flexible hour's management etc.
- Keep good contacts and work relation with other entities: Customer Service, Operation teams, workshops, Brands (Japan and Manufactures)
- Reach target KPI rates
- Support B to B customers
- Initiate and manage Kaizen projects and training initiatives
- You have management experience in the retail and/or luxury industry
- You have experience in a boutique, Call center, customer service, sales
- You have excellent communication skills in Japanese and a very good English level (French is a plus)
You will receive a competitive salary with advantages.