Customer Service Manager for Home Consumer Goods
Excellent growth in Japan and Asia market
Be part of leading projects within Customer Service
Global based manufacturing company specializing in home/kitchen products. After restoring business in 1998 and growing year-over-year, with presence on the NASDAQ - my client is looking to continue growing within the APAC/Japan region. Annual revenues currenty hover around $400M USD annually.
- Customer Service startup development including the creation of training manuals
- improving KPI (lead time, call time, abandon rate etc.)
- Implement standards and procedures on how the Customer Service team will function moving forward
- Supportive and hands-on work helping implement a new CRM
- Leadership skill
- Customer Service Supervisor/Management experience
- Bilingual ability to communicate effectively in Business Japanese and Business English (this role will communicate a lot with outside of Japan)
- High energy!
- Excellent salary and base package
- Funky non-traditional company environment
- An opportunity to grow and develop your own team