Customer Service Manager for Global manufacturing Company
Equal Opportunity for career growth
Good education and training system
About Our Client
This client is an American company best known for manufacturing test and measurement devices such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, and video and mobile test protocol equipment.
- Lead a cross-functional team of customer service and inside sales employees that are based throughout Japan region.
- Manage pricing strategy, execution and policy adherence.
- Customer contact strategy, development and governance
- Manage key metrics and individual performance.
- Develop, recruit and retain employees to build an effective team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years experience (4+ years preferred) in a team lead / supervisory/management role leading teams required; preferably in customer services, sales or a related field.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading teams in customer care operations
What's on Offer
you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability.