Customer Service Manager for a Global Healthcare company
Be part of a company that is changing lives all around the world
Excellent salary and compensation package
My client is a U.S. based pharmaceutical company with over 70,000 employees worldwide, focusing on the development or medicines and vaccinations to improve the daily lives of millions of individuals around the world.
- Support internal and external customers for Order-to-Cash, including maintenance of customer master, e-Commerce function, SFDC.
- Day to day sales inquiries resolution, using internal network & process knowledge
- Creation, renewal and implementation of pricing and discount arrangements.
- Handle sample requests from dealers, end customers and sales reps.
- Customer Service Management experience of 10 subordinates
- Ideally a background in Finance, IT, or Life Science
- Business English communication
- Excellent salary and incentive package
- an opportunity to be part of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies