Customer Service Manager - Electronic Manufacturer [15M]
Be responsible for a team of 10
Our client is a market leader of electronic digital projectors and imaging technology.
- Steers and follows up the overall performance of the customer service organization in order to create optimum customer satisfaction.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions, develops and implements various KPI's to ensure performance to customer expectations and internal targets.
- Drive and follow up service revenue and PL.
- Monitors the level of customer satisfaction. Responds to customers' queries and complaints, escalating when necessary and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
- Defines plan & resources needed to achieve the targets.
As a leader of the customer service organization ensure that team members are motivated and growing up their skills and experience.
- You have experience as Customer service manager
- You have at least 5 years management experience
- You ideally have experience in an electronic manufacturer's environment
- You have a native level of Japanese and fluent level of English
- Salary up to 15M JPY
- Retirement allowance
- Flex time