- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities internally
About Our Client
My client is an American organization focusing on scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry.
- Properly handle customer complaints and record complaint data in the system. We guarantee a complete close within your company's default time (or any other suitable time frame).
- Determine the best way to solve the problem through an analysis of current and past cases. In addition, we will escalate according to the content of the problem to ensure a prompt solution.
- Check for unprocessed orders, omissions on the day, and backlog of orders. By providing information or collaborating with the planning and purchasing teams, we ensure that customers ship on time.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of order processing
- Experience using an ERP (SAP or ORACLE ideally)
- excellent communication, logical thinker
- team player
What's on Offer
- Stable, international company
- A defined path to continuous growth
- A changing and exciting working environment, culture
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- Excellent work-life balance