Customer Service Executive for AI company + visit clients
400万円 - 650万円
You will be able to learn much about the Financial Industry
New created position + You are able to visit clients once to twice per week
Our client is a market leader in Augmented Identity, digital security, ...
- Manage all customer contacts relating to the business operations.
- Create and maintain customer SLA contracts.
- Manage order expectations, customer order status and complaint management.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and escalate, where appropriate.
- Coordinate and report all quality incident through Customer Complaint System
- Manage EOM processing and invoicing
- Utilize various internal systems to process customer actions (change requests / artwork originations / none-complaint reports).
- Ensure that all order entries, invoices, dispatch specifications are entered and processed in an accurate and timely fashion. End to end order management including receipt of PO, order entries, dispatch specifications to factory and tracking through receipt at partners' service centres.
- Ensure pipeline accuracy by providing sales teams with regular customer feedback and weekly revenue reports.
- Communicate customer requirements internally, chasing progress with all departments (Manufacturing, Service Center, Sales, Technical Support...)
- Develop specialised knowledge of ERP systems to process orders.
- Invoicing based on the incoterm agreed with the customer (align with Finance)
- Submit Sales Report determined by business needs.
- Gain an understanding of and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years experience in customer service or sales adminsitration
- You have a native level of Japanese and a good level of English
- You have a clear and professional communication
- Experience visiting clients is an advantage
- Experience in the credit card / Financial industry is an advantage
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to 7M JPY
- 18 annual leaves