- Global Company
- Nasdaq Listed Business
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company
Full responsibility for customer service's budget, revenue, profit, expense control and payment collection.
Develop strategy and grow customer service business in country - managing key accounts, develop strong relationships with customers and optimize service products growth.
Negotiate the contract to the best possible profit, as well as ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through the activities.
Manage local resource, costs, equipment, and tools efficiently to ensure optimum performance.
Oversee service operation - pre-sales support, technical consultation, and after-sales support.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years service manager experience
- Strategic, strong business development and project management skills
- Extensive knowledge in robotics, automation and engineering
- Strong focus and ability to manage customers' expectations
What's on Offer
- Work for a global company
- Utilize youg english speaking skills
- Work-life-balance and diverse environment