Customer Quality Management Engineer, Tokyo
Major global semiconductor company with over 14,000 employees worldwide
Diverse Markets; industrial, automotive, aerospace, communication and computing
- A global semiconductor company with over 14,000 employees worldwide.
- The company offers a wide variety of products across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defence, communications and computing markets
- Responsible for quality and environment requests from customers in Japan.
- Assist customers during development, production launch and high volume production periods.
- Assist local Sales Engineers during customer visits.
- Failure Analysis request tracking, status updates communication with customers
- Support quality and customer requirements.
- Travel within Asia and the United States.
- Interact with global teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Physic or Electrical Science discipline
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Experience (Assembly or SMT)
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Devices, (Assembly or SMT processing)
- Business Level English and Japanese Ability
Not required, but desired skills:
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009 is a plus
- Chinese language also a plus
- Working for a large, semiconductor company that can be found globally
- many different markets; from automotive to aerospace and computing
- An opportunity to work with other employees from around the world