- World largest telecommunication service provider
- Opportunity to be the part of 5G project
Our client is one of the world largest telecom service provider in the world. They are the market leader in the 5G business in Japan.
- Establish the project plan baseline, define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities.
- Execute Project, track project activities, monitor and handle changes, obstacle and critical issue.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events.
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting.
- Simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas.
- Project management experience or team leading.
- Project management skills which are described in PMBOK.
- Leading & supervising, planning & organising Skill.
- Communication Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills.
- Financial Acumen Skills and consultative Selling Skill.
- Proficiency with the English and Japanese Language.
- Domain experience: Telecom industry, IT industry or Cloud
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Opportunity to be the part of excellent team and 5G business.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidates.