Customer Operations Manager
Excellent career progression potential in well-established Life Science firm
Develop leadership skills managing large teams and revenue
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Manage customer service activities including meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain issues.
- Coordinate the daily operations of team members to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Identify areas of improvement and make changes where necessary.
- Actively represent the company in conferences, seminars and events.
- BSc in biological-science field, PhD is preferable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Being able to work in dynamic working environments.
- Passionate about delivering scientific support.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of life science research
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster