Customer Operations Manager - Tokyo
Global Business Services
Fun working environment
The client is one of the largest contact center specializing in customer engagement.
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses.
- Establish technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Contribute in information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring performance.
- Identify and resolve problems, prepare and complete action plans, ocmplete system audit and analyses, manage system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Has a minimum of 2 years relevant inbound customer service call center management experience.
- Possess strong competencies with regard to service level management practices, controlling labor costs, and quality coaching and employee development.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple critical priorities.
- Strong client relationship management abilities, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work for one of the largest contact center
- Promising career progression
- Competitive Salary